Unlike a baby stroller, a baby carrier is a simple transportation solution for your baby.
- It is also the best way of bonding with your child. This is because of your closeness to your child. A baby carrier cuddles your child against your body, and this creates a close parent-child relationship. Your child develops a stronger sense of trust around you.
- By wearing a baby carrier, you can easily soothe your fussy or colicky child. A stroller or a rocking chair cannot match that.
- A baby carrier leaves your hands free, and you get to navigate or move easily. You can also undertake some tasks with the baby cradled in the baby carrier.
- A baby carrier is an excellent way for to exercise. Carrying your baby on your chest helps strengthen your core.
- It is a cost effective solution. Most baby carriers for dads and moms are reasonably priced, and with all the other benefits highlighted above, we believe that a baby carrier is the best option for carrying your child.
Before buying, consider the following:
- Comfort – your baby’s and your comfort.
- Ease of use, adjustability.
- Ease of cleaning.
- Safety of the fabric and head support.
- Other customer feedbacks.
5 Best Baby Carrier for Dad Reviews 2020
Having given you the rundown of these products for dads (and moms too), we believe that you have all it takes to give your baby the best carrier. Through the reviews, you can tell that the best carrier is lightweight, comfortable, adjustable, has an ergonomic and a hips-healthy design and it allows your child to face different directions depending on his or her age.
With these features, we can say that the carrier with these features will help build a stronger bond with your child, and develop the baby’s muscles, balance and motor skills. It also lets you do other tasks, strengthens your core and well, saves money by lasting through most of your child's childhood.
We highly recommend the BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original. It is exactly what you are looking for. It is made of cotton; therefore, it is safe. It allows for two safe and ergonomic carrying positions (baby facing and baby facing out), and it offers head support to infants.
You do not require an infant insert. This carrier is also small and safe to use by anyone – you can make some minor adjustments to it.